Monday, January 25, 2010

Peek-a-Boo Open House

I'm thrilled that I've had tons of interest in my Valentine Vixen Mini Sessions and Regular Peek-a-Boo sessions! I know some of you are probably thinking- who is this chick who's asking me to strip down into my skivvies and pose for pictures?! If you have questions or concerns about booking a session or just want to see more of my work and the different products NBP offers, I'm hosting an open house for my potential Peek-a-Boo clients.

I will be in the studio on Tuesday and Wednesday between 5:00 and 7:00 this week for anyone who would like to stop in, tour the studio and see what this whole "Peek-a-Boo" thing is all about! I'd love to chat with you and answer any questions you have.

NBP Studio is located at 801 South Grand Ave. West, on the corner of S. Grand and Glenwood above the "About your Hair" salon. Please enter through the front door off of S. Grand.

See you soon!

No comments: