Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's been a week. One of those weeks where all the bad stuff seems to overshadow all the good stuff. Thank goodness for my A-mazing clients. Without them, I think I would crawl under the covers and hibernate until spring.

A few things that have brought a smile to my face this week:

1. Dana's sweet words about her Senior Session experience- "I just loved taking pictures. I have never had anyone really take pictures of me so it was a lot of fun. Sarah made me feel comfortable and not shy around the camera." Compliments like that make me fall in love with my job all over again.

2. The way my sweet Gigers curls up with me at night. She'll lay on my back, balance herself on my side and curl up by my stomach. It's nice to have that unconditional love, even if it is from a cat.

3. Coming home to find a beautiful package at my doorstep! There is a horribly hilarious story regarding my purchase of a Shootsac which I will share with you once my ego has recovered.

What gorgeous packaging! I cannot wait to work on my photo packaging this winter once things have settled down a bit!
Photobucket

Flower Child! To match my Hippie Girl car!
Photobucket

Here's to Friday, and a better week ahead.

1 comment:

Nem said...

I'm glad things are starting to look up! I hope you have a great weekend. Ben and I were so excited to see Josh last weekend, we were sad we missed seeing you, though!