Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ode to the Pumpkin Spice Latte (and other exciting news)

Oh Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, how I love thee...
You invigorate my glazed-over, staring at the computer screen too long eyes
and encourage me after a long day at the office.
Pumpkin Spice, you remind me why I love Fall
not only for the red and orange trees, smell of bonfires and crisp air,
but for your caffeine-coma inducing autumn taste
topped with whipped cream.

Ok, I never claimed to be a poet... or a writer ;-) I'll stick to hiding my face behind my camera.


And for other exciting news: Book your session in September or October and get a free session or $25 print credit-woot woot!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

1. I would like to say I love the postcard. Joshua (?) or yourself did a great job in designing it. If I were a senior, I would book. And that's not just because I'm biased.

2. I HAD A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE THIS MORNING AT 9:00 AM. WE ARE THE SAME PERSON. SERIOUSLY FREAKY. It made my day a little better actually, and I think the pumpkin spice and I have this thing between us, where on the first day of its season, I go to starbucks and am suddenly cheered up on the crappiest of crappy days to see the sign that says "i'm Back--Drink Me!" It happened last year and it happened today. It is a wonderful coma-inducing drug...as you said.