Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lindsey | It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

Ok, so it wasn't storming. But man, was it dark as we made our way back on the IDOT trail (they seriously need to install lights). Lindsey and I learned two very important things about ourselves tonight:

1. Never ask either of us to go camping. We'll be the ones at the hotel- you know with the mattresses and running water?

2. Neither of us will ever be contestants on Survivor.

I kept thinking to myself- was it really necessary to watch The Blair Witch Project way back when? No. The answer is no. Thankfully, I had the delightful Lindsey by my side to keep my mind off of what was really hiding behind those trees. And we got some fab shots (like there was ever any doubt!) Anyone else getting a Rihanna vibe from this shot?

Photobucket

No comments: