Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A New Leaf

I'm making a change. Not just regarding my business, but with my life. I'm done being unhappy and dissatisfied with life. I've been in this rut for much to long and I'm so over it! "I'm coming out, I want the world to know!"

My inspiration: Miss Jasmine. Not only is she is a fabulous photographer, but what I really appreciate and admire about her is her spirit and love for life. She doesn't hide it, this girl is open and honest- she puts her emotions and experiences out there ("there" being the world-wide web) for all to see. Unapologetically (is that a word...? It is now!).

So I'm done. Just like that. I'm holding onto life with both hands, but I'm going to enjoy the ride. It's too short. How quickly I am to forget and take for granted what I have been given.

So, Jasmine Star, thank you for the wake-up call.

No comments: