Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gathard | Family

I'm playing catch up, but never manage to catch up to much! Blogging has been on my "back burner" as I run around like a spastic chicken chatting with seniors and scheduling sessions. Next week is going to be A-MAZING with all of these sweet and gorgeous senior girls that asked me to take their photos! I'm pumped!

Now, to the real reason for my post. I met up with the Gathard family during the forth of July holiday. It was one of the only weekends that Anna would be with all three of her grandchildren and she was in desperate need of a Christmas card picture.

What I loved most about the session was the way Maggie took care of her younger sister. She would whisper to Chloe, "show me how an angel would smile" and Chloe's eyes would sparkle as her smile lit up the room. I could see how much they love each other and expect these girls to grow up as best friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: