Thursday, August 13, 2009

Unconditional | Personal

I had to think about it awhile. "What is your favorite memory?" a client asked me during a consultation the other week. I stuttered "Well.. humm..." I love my job. Everything about it. Being behind the camera, talking with people, helping them to look their best and feel comfortable enough with me to expose their personality- I love it. So when he asked this question, I was stumped.

It hit me this evening.

One of my first weddings- TJ and Maria. I've grown up with Teej and was blessed to be asked to photograph his wedding. His little sister Taylor has special needs and is a total doll- She's always smiling and laughing, a complete joy to be around.

During the reception Taylor was dancing in the arms of her mom, her feet 12 inches from the floor. It was a moment. To see them both giggling and smiling, Taylor's little hands wrapped around Tracy; I got choked up.

The love between mothers and daughters is indescribable. The best word I have to express their love in that moment: unconditional.

Photobucket

No comments: